Booker T. Washington / by Riley Flynn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B W317f (Text)||33126019490675||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476539522 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1476539529 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781476551562 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1476551561 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press, a capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
"Simple text and photographs present the life of Booker T. Washington"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915.
African Americans > Biography.
Educators > United States > Biography.
- School Library Journal Reviews : SLJ Reviews 2014 April
K-Gr 2âIncluding both usual (Martin Luther King Jr.) and less usual (Mae Jemison) subjects, this early reader series is a solid addition to the several series out there. Using simple vocabulary, large font, plenty of white space, a traditional layout, and only two-to-four sentences per page, the books are very accessible. Some photographs are less crisp than they could be, and only some are captioned. Big bonuses are the small size of the books and the cumulative time line that runs at the bottom of each double-page spread.[Page 84]. (c) Copyright 2014. Library Journals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted.