Photographing families : tips for capturing timeless images
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||778.92 C392p 2013 (Text)||33126018589543||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||05/25/2021|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||778.92 C392p 2013 (Text)||33126018589550||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781118391709 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1118391705 (pbk.)
xxi, 234 p. : col. ill., col. ports. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Indianapolis, Ind. : John Wiley & Sons, c2013.
|General Note:||Includes index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||Getting started with family portraits -- The elements of photography -- Getting it right in the camera -- Finding the best locations -- Understanding your client -- The art of posing -- Building a profitable family portrait business -- Selling your portraits -- Postproduction -- All wrapped up -- Appendix A: four generations of a family.|
|Summary, etc.:||Portrait photography is so much more than just photographing people. Celetano shows you how to create family portraits that will be cherished for generations, and provides tips on promoting your brand and marketing your business|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Portrait photography Technique
Photography of families
- Baker & Taylor
Offers tips and techniques for taking high-quality family photographs that don't require much post-production and offers solutions for posing large groups and managing restless children.
- Baker & Taylor
An award-winning professional photographer offers tips and techniques for taking amazing, high-quality family photographs that don't require much post-production and offers solutions for dealing with and posing large groups and managing restless children. Original.
Create family portraits to cherish for a lifetime
Family photographs are a staple of both amateur and professional photography. While always in demand, they also pose a unique set of challenges. In this book, Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides beginning- to intermediate-level photographers around the common pitfalls and helps them learn how to get top-quality shots every time. From getting families organized and directing the posing to managing large groups and impatient kids, this book reveals the secrets and helps you capture the shot without relying on post-production to achieve perfection.
Whether you're a professional seeking to advance your knowledge or the family's designated picture-taker, you'll benefit from these professional tips. You'll learn camera techniques that can take pounds and years off your subjects and create images that stand the test of time.
- Family pictures are a photographic staple with their own set of challenges; this book offers tried-and-true advice for both hobbyists and professionals
- Veteran photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides you through getting families prepared for a photo session, directing the poses, handling challenging personalities, and creating memorable settings
- Helps you capture the perfect shot in the camera without relying on post-production to make it right
- Reveals secrets that can help your subjects shed pounds and years
- Packed with advice to help you keep your photos from showing up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com
Photographing Families: Tips for Capturing Timeless Images is loaded with insider tips to help you make family portraits the treasure they should be.