How to tame your duke / Juliana Gray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||GRAY J (Text)||33126020969345||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0425265668 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780425265666 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 310 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Sensation mass-market pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Berkley Sensation, 2013.
Includes a preview of Juliana Gray's How to master your marquis.
England, 1889. Quiet and scholarly Princess Emilie has always avoided adventure, until she's forced to disguise herself as a tutor in the household of the imposing Duke of Ashland, a former soldier disfigured in battle and abandoned by his wife. When chance draws her into a secret liaison with the duke, Emilie can't resist the opportunity to learn what lies behind his forbidding mask, and find out what adventure really means ....
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain > History > Victoria, 1837-1901 > Fiction.