The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls / by Anton DiSclafani.
It is 1930, the midst of the Great Depression. After her mysterious role in a family tragedy, passionate, strong-willed Thea Atwell, age fifteen, has been cast out of her Florida home, exiled to an equestrienne boarding school for Southern debutantes. High in the Blue Ridge Mountains, with its complex social strata ordered by money, beauty, and girls' friendships, the Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls is a far remove from the free-roaming, dreamlike childhood Thea shared with her twin brother on their family's citrus farm -- a world now partially shattered. As Thea grapples with her responsibility for the events of the past year that led her here, she finds herself enmeshed in a new order, one that will change her sense of what is possible for herself, her family, her country.
- ISBN: 9781410460257 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410460258 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 571 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boarding schools > Fiction.
Riding clubs > Fiction.
Children of the rich > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||LT DISCL A (Text)||33126018442818||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|