The Monstore / written by Tara Lazar ; illustrated ... Read More
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County Public Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E LAZAR T (Text)||33126018618789||Easy||Checked out||07/15/2022|
|Erlanger Branch||E LAZAR T (Text)||33126018618797||Easy||Checked out||07/25/2022|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E LAZAR T (Text)||33126018618722||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442420175 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1442420170 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2013.
Zack's plan to scare his pesky sister goes awry ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Summary: Zack's plan to scare his pesky sister goes awry when he buys defective monsters from the Monstore.