The prince kidnaps a bride [electronic resource] / Christina Dodd.
Betrothed in the cradle, Princess Sorcha and Prince Rainger were destined to rule their countries together. Then revolution sent Sorcha to a remote Scottish convent--and Rainger into a dungeon so deep rumor claimed he was dead. Now danger threatens, and Sorcha must travel home with a simple fisherman as her companion--Prince Rainger in disguise. Changed by his imprisonment from a careless lad to a dangerous man, he's determined to win back his kingdom--and the woman he wants more than life itself. But can he protect a woman who believes every person she meets is her friend, every tavern is an opportunity to sing bawdy songs, and each turn in the road hides new adventure? To keep his princess safe, he must resort to his most treacherous weapon: seduction.
- ISBN: 0061212628 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061212628 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061212636 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061212635 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2006.
Search for related items by subject