The Passover lamb / by Linda Elovitz Marshall ; illustrated by Tatjana Mai-Wyss.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E MARSH L (Text)||33126019488786||JGeneral Holiday Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307931771 (trade)
- ISBN: 0307931773 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375971068 (library)
- ISBN: 0375971068 (library)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2013.
"Based on a true story"--Cover.
Miriam has especially looked forward to the Passover seder at her grandparents' home because it is her first year to ask the four questions, but the unexpected arrival of triplet lambs complicates her family's plans.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Passover > Fiction.
Seder > Fiction.
Sheep > Fiction.
Animals, Infancy > Fiction.
Jews > Fiction.
Farm life > Fiction.