Flippin' the hustle / by Trae Macklin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||MACKL T (Text)||33126024964623||Urban Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781936649440 (trade pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1936649446 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 258 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: East Orange, N..J. : Wahida Clark Presents Publishing, c2013.
Includes reader and discussion group questions.
Derrick Richards was to become a federal agent after he witnessed the death of his older brother and his father figure Carlo at the hands of a up and coming drug dealer. But after graduating from the program, he is transferred to New York City to infiiltrate one of the largest and most deadly criminal organizations, the Black Tar Boyz. Can he survive the assignment and ever return to his own life?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drug traffic > Fiction.
Drug enforcement agents > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.