Invisible iguanas of Illinois / Johnathan Rand.
Something goes wrong while Alyssa and her brother Ryan care for a friends iguanas while he is on vacation. The iguanas have become huge and invisible, and Alyssa and Ryan must try to stop them before they wreak havoc in the city of Springfield.
- ISBN: 9781424242306 (Fitzgerald Books)
- ISBN: 1424242304 (Fitzgerald Books)
- ISBN: 9781893699304
- ISBN: 1893699307
- Physical Description: 198 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Indian River, Mich. : AudioCraft Pub. ; c2006.
Rebound by Fitzgerald Books.
|Target Audience Note:||
RL4; ages 8-12.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Iguanas > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.