A Texan's choice / Shelley Gray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||GRAY S (Text)||33126017610324||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426714658 (book - pbk. / trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426714653 (book - pbk. / trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 318 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Abingdon Press Fiction, c2012.
Includes discussion questions (p. 310-311) and excerpt from A Texan's promise (p. 313-318).
"Texas, 1874. Long ago, Scout Proffitt gave up on ever being a man of honor like his Civil War hero brother Clayton. But when Scout steps foot on the rundown remnants of the Circle C Ranch, he wonders if maybe just maybe the Lord has something different intended for him. Rosemarie has lived most of her life doubting her worth and shouldering the blame for her brother s death. But when a stranger rides onto her ranch, claiming he owns it, she suddenly is given a choice: either keep looking at the dark side of life ... or dare to dream."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject