Marilyn & me : a photographer's memories / Lawrence Schiller.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||B M753sch 2012 (Text)||33126017230933||Adult Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385536677 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0385536674 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 114 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Nan A. Talese/ Doubleday, 2012.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface: you owe it to history -- The big bad wolf -- Waiting on Marilyn -- Parachuting in -- Photographers can be easily replaced -- A photo that said everything, but showed nothing -- Who is Dom? -- Leave me alone -- August 5, 1962 -- Afterword.
A personal account by the author recounts his early days as a photojournalist and his friendship with Marilyn Monroe on the sets of "Let's Make Love" and the unfinished "Something's Got to Give.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monroe, Marilyn, 1926-1962.
Motion picture actors and actresses > United States > Biography.