Rachel Carson and her book that changed the world / by Laurie Lawlor ; illustrated by Laura Beingessner.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B C3213Law (Text)||33126016951695||JBiography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B C3213Law (Text)||33126016951687||JBiography||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780823423705 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823423700 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, c2012.
Retells the story of Rachel Carson, a pioneering environmentalist who wrote and published "Silent Spring," the revolutionary book pointing out the dangerous effects of chemicals on the living world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carson, Rachel, 1907-1964.
Biologists > United States > Biography.
Environmentalists > United States > Biography.
Women > Biography.