Pyramid / written by James Putnam ; photographed by Geoff Brightling and Peter Hayman.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J 909 Putn (Text)||33126018075469||JNonfiction with Audio||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J 909 Putn (Text)||33126018075451||JNonfiction with Audio||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780756658328 (book and CD)
- ISBN: 0756658322 (book and CD)
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill. ; 29 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Rev. ed.
- Publisher: New York : DK Pub., 2011.
Issued with clip-art CD and wall chart.
Looks at the secrets of the monumental structures of the ancient world, from the tombs of Egypt to the pyramids of Central America.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of Mexico > Pyramids.