- 8 of 15 copies available at Kenton County.
2 current holds with 15 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J PALAC R (Text)||33126021795491||JFiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J PALAC R (Text)||33126022103463||JFiction||Checked out||10/16/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J PALAC R (Text)||33126022914547||Closed Stacks Juvenile||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J PALAC R (Text)||33126022914554||JFiction||Checked out||10/16/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J PALAC R (Text)||33126023956422||JFiction||Reshelving||-|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9780375869020 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0375869026 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375899881 (e-book)
- ISBN: 037589988X (e-book)
- ISBN: 9780375969027 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 0375969020 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 9781524720193
- Physical Description: 315 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2012.
Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abnormalities, Human > Fiction.
Disfigured persons > Fiction.
Self-acceptance > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.