Water for elephants [large print] / Sara Gruen.
Ninety-something-year-old Jacob Jankowski remembers his time in the circus as a young man during the Great Depression, and his friendship with Marlena, the star of the equestrian act, and Rosie, the elephant, who gave them hope.
- ISBN: 9781594134647 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1594134642 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 561 p. (large print) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Detroit, MI : Gale Cengage Learning, 2011, c2006.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Circus > Fiction.
Depressions > 1929 > Fiction.
Circus performers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.