Digital photography lighting for dummies / by Dirk ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780470647639 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0470647639 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xvi, 348 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Photography > Lighting.
Photography > Digital techniques.
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
Each book covers all the necessary information a beginner needs to know about a particular topic, providing an index for easy reference and using the series' signature set of symbols to clue the reader in to key topics, categorized under such titles as Tip, Remember, Warning!, Technical Stuff and True Story.
- Baker & Taylor
Offers advice on using lighting to enhance a subject and the final picture, covering such topics as the different types of lights, snapping shots under different weather conditions, and editing images.
Improve your lighting technique to produce better quality photographs
Digital Photography Lighting For Dummies features the tools, concepts, and steps you need to give your subjects a high-quality look and feel. Everyone from advanced beginners to aspiring professional photographers will improve their understanding of lighting basics as well as the parts and functions of their camera.
- Explains the different kinds of lighting that different situations require and guides you through changing the settings on your camera
- Shows you how to set up equipment to capture the photograph you want with the proper amount of light and shadow
- Offers information on the latest lighting equipment and accessories
- Includes techniques and skills used by film photographers like David Bailey, Ansel Adams, and Annie Leibovitz
Reach for Digital Photography Lighting For Dummies and take your knowledge of lighting and photography to the next level!