The truth about Delilah Blue / Tish Cohen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||COHEN T (Text)||33126012465351||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061875977 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 006187597X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xii, 412, 16 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, c2010.
Delilah, an aspiring artist and nude model, starts to question her life and father, who has begun to show signs of Alzheimer's disease, after her mother suddenly returns with a young daughter and reveals a shocking family secret.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Children of separated parents > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.