- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0061687677 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061687679 (trade bdg.)
1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2009.
Originally published: Paddington rules the waves. London : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2008.
Paddington Bear heads to the beach and worries if ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Paddington Bear (Fictitious character) Fiction
Summary: Paddington Bear heads to the beach and worries if he will be able to enjoy his bun as one seagull after another follows him in hopes of stealing his snack.