- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||E BOND M (Text)||33126016070306||Easy||Checked out||08/14/2021|
- ISBN: 0061687677 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061687679 (trade bdg.)
1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2009.
|General Note:||Originally published: Paddington rules the waves. London : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2008.|
|Summary, etc.:||Paddington Bear heads to the beach and worries if he will be able to enjoy his bun as one seagull after another follows him in hopes of stealing his snack.|
Search for related items by subject
Paddington Bear (Fictitious character) Fiction