Paddington at the beach / Michael Bond ; illustrated by R.W. Alley.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||E BOND M (Text)||33126016070306||Easy||Checked out||10/09/2021|
- ISBN: 9780061687679 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061687677 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2009.
Originally published: Paddington rules the waves. London : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2008.
Paddington Bear heads to the beach and worries if he will be able to enjoy his bun as one seagull after another follows him in hopes of stealing his snack.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paddington Bear (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Bears > Fiction.
Beaches > Fiction.