Making the most of your money in tough times / Kerby Anderson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||241.68 A547m 2009 (Text)||33126015406766||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780736924665 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736924663 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 137 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Eugene, Or. : Harvest House Publishers, c2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Money > Biblical teaching.
Finance, Personal > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- Harvest House Publishers
Financial tough times are limiting jobs, hurting families, depleting savings, and threatening futures. But a difficult economy can become the catalyst for individuals to turn to God's Word as they evaluate money, its power, its purpose, and its potential. Author Kerby Anderson presents a biblical view of money to offer hope and wise direction for readers as they consider
- godly views of giving, saving, borrowing, and spending money
- how to evaluate "name it, claim it teachings" through God's Word
- embracing financial integrity at home, in churches, and in business
- how to apply biblical stewardship to our economy
- ways to invest and protect money during lean or uncertain times
Whether readers are tightening their financial belts or experiencing monetary blessing, they will discover how to honor and serve God with their resources, be diligent servants, and reap the riches of faithfulness.