My parents are divorced, my elbows have nicknames, and other facts about me / by Bill Cochran ; illustrated by Steve Bjorkman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E COCHR B (Text)||33126015348737||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060539429 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060539429 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060539436 (lib bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060539437 (lib bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2009.
While describing his not-so-weird life with his divorced parents, a young boy also describes some other things about himself that could be considered weird.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorce > Fiction.
Children of divorced parents > Fiction.
Parent and child > Fiction.
Individuality > Fiction.