The North Star / Peter H. Reynolds.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||E REYNO P (Text)||33126015236098||Easy||Checked out||06/01/2020|
|Erlanger Branch||E REYNO P (Text)||33126019396948||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763636777 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0763636770 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Candlewick Press ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick ; 2009.
The North Story is the story of a young boy's journey through life. It is an allegory that raises questions about which road we take, and how to seek out our own unique path through life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Individuality > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.