Nightshade [large print] / Susan Wittig Albert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||LTM ALBER S (Text)||33126014905370||Large Type Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410407511 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410407519 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 457 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Thorndike Press : Waterville, Me., 2008.
China's not interested in her half-brother Miles's investigation into their father's death. But Miles may have been keeping as many secrets as he seemed determined to uncover. Who has a stake in concealing the truth after sixteen years?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bayles, China (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Herbalists > Fiction.
Fathers > Death > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.