Oh, brother! : growing up with a special needs sibling / written by Natalie Hale ; illustrated by Kate Sternberg.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J 362.4 Hale (Text)||33126011894866||JNonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1591470609 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1591470617 (paperback : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, c2004.
An eleven-year-old girl finds ways to handle the unique challenges presented by her thirteen-year-old mentally disabled brother by looking for his good qualities and taking the rest in stride.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children with disabilities > Family relationships
Brothers and sisters of people with disabilities.
People with disabilities.
Brothers and sisters.