How many fish? / story by Caron Lee Cohen ; pictures by S.D. Schindler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||ER COHEN C (Text)||33126017527346||Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060277130
- ISBN: 0060277149 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780064442732 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 25 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, c1998.
A school of fish and a group of children frolic in the bay.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- School Library Journal Reviews : SLJ Reviews 1998 January
PreS-K?A very simple story in rhyme, set at the beach. Not only can beginning readers feel successful at mastering the short, repetitive sentences, but they can also excel at counting the human feet and fish under the water. Colorful illustrations enhance the text. Libraries that never seem to have enough of the easiest primers will want to add this appealing title.?Blair Christolon, Prince William Library, Manassas, VA