Booker T. Washington / by Thomas Amper ; illustrations by Jeni Reeves.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J B W317a (Text)||33126009050679||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1575050943 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, c1998.
Tells the story of Booker T. Washington's childhood following the end of slavery, his struggle to get an education, and his journey at age sixteen to the Hampton Institute.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915 > Childhood and youth.
Educators > United States > Biography.
African Americans > Biography