Chasing bright medusas : a life of Willa Cather / Benjamin Taylor.
"A brief and tender biography of one of the greatest authors of the 20th century and an elegant exploration of artistic endurance, as told by a life-long lover of Willa Cather's work"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593298824 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0593298829 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 180 pages, 8 pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : Viking, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-172) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
To a desert place -- Outspokenness -- Years of frenzy -- The big clean up-grade -- Breaking free -- A painful and peculiar pleasure -- The bright faces of danger -- Deeper soundings -- This hardihood of spirit -- Things unguessed at and unforeseeable -- A kind of golden light -- If we had our lives to live over again -- Leave-takings.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cather, Willa, 1873-1947.
Women novelists, American > Biography.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.