100 bike rides of a lifetime : the world's ultimate cycling experiences / Roff Smith ; foreword by Kate Courtney.
"This inspiring illustrated guide reveals the ultimate bucket list destinations for cyclists"-- Provided by publisher.
Expert cyclists and casual enthusiasts alike will enjoy this bucket-list collection of biking routes around the globe. Each one- to five-page spread introduces you to a spectacular route, from traffic-free paths in Maine to rugged mountain bike trails in Utah, and the incredible cloud forest mountain of the Mae Hong Son Loop in Thailand. Smith includes alternate routes, a bit of history, and tips you should know before you go. However, contact information and detailed routes are not provided. -- adapted from jacket and perusal of book.
- ISBN: 9781426222658 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1426222653 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 398 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part one: The Americas -- Part two: Europe -- Part three: Africa, Asia, and Oceania -- Rides by country.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bicycle touring > Guidebooks.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.