To spark a match / Jen Turano.
"Miss Adelaide Duveen--society misfit and confirmed spinster--is in danger of being banished from society. Former intelligence agent Gideon Abbott feels responsible for her plight and helps her relaunch into society. But when danger surrounds them and she finds herself a target of the criminals in Gideon's case, can the spark of love between them survive?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780764240218 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764240218 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780764242168 (casebound)
- ISBN: 0764242164 (casebound)
- Physical Description: 361 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Upper class > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.