The unstoppable Jamie / by Joy Givens ; illustrated by Courtney Dawson.
Jamie likes to pretend he's a superhero. With his cape and gadgets, he feels like he can face anything. When his picture is chosen to be shown in Times Square for the NDSS Buddy Walk®, his family travels to New York City to see it. As he makes his way through the loud, busy, unfamiliar city, Jamie discovers that he doesn't have all his special tools. But he soon realizes that it isn't what he wears or the gadgets he uses that make him brave--it's who he is inside.
- ISBN: 9781662505768 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1662505760 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illlustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Two Lions, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Fiction.
Down syndrome > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County
E GIRL PO