The society for soulless girls / Laura Steven.
"Ten years ago, four students lost their lives in the infamous unsolved North Tower murders at the elite Carvell Academy of the Arts, forcing the school to close its doors. Now Carvell is reopening, and fearless freshman Lottie Fitzwilliam is determined to find out what really happened. But when her beautiful but standoffish roommate, Alice Wolfe, stumbles upon a sinister soul-splitting ritual in a book hidden in Carvell's library, the North Tower claims another victim. Is there a killer among them . . . or worse, within them?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593703915 (paperback)
- ISBN: 059370391X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 437 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Delacorte Press, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Roommates > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Rites and ceremonies > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kenton County