How to find a missing girl / Victoria Wlosok.
Seventeen-year-old amateur sleuth Iris and her sapphic detective agency investigate the disappearance of Iris's cheerleader ex-girlfriend, who also happens to be the creator of a notorious true-crime podcast about Iris's missing older sister.
- ISBN: 9780316511506 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316511501
- Physical Description: 394 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14-99. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Podcasts > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kenton County
YA WINGF TA