Every star that falls / Michael Thomas Ford.
In this much-anticipated follow-up to Suicide Notes, Jeff, who is now home from the psych hospital after a suicide attempt, returns to school, feeling stronger and more comfortable being his true self, but finds it hard to come back to an old life when he has a new perspective on it.
- ISBN: 9780063256354 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0063256355 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 410 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > Fiction.
Psychiatric hospitals > Fiction.
Homosexuality > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.