Grandpa is here / Tanya Rosie ; illustrated by Chuck Groenink.
"Grandpa is finally here to visit! He's brought a suitcase smelling of Persian spices, walnuts picked from his trees at home, and sparkly saffron to make yellow rice. And Grandpa and granddaughter have so much they want to see and do together. She shows him all her favorite things: the mountaintops, the tunnel she discovered, and the horse in the field. If only Grandpa could stay longer, then he could see the spring. But when time together is limited, it feels all the sweeter and more special" -- Front flap of book cover.
- ISBN: 9781536231267 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1536231266 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023
- Copyright: ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Love > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County
E ROSEN P
Wm. E. Durr Branch
E ROSEN P