Fresh juice / by Robert Liu-Trujillo.
Art and his dad venture to their local farmer's market to find fresh ingredients to make a juice that will help Dad overcome his cold, and learn that staying healthy takes carrots, collards, cayenne, and community. Includes recipe for cold-clobbering juice.
- ISBN: 9781643791135 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1643791133 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Lee & Low Books, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Lee & Low Books, Inc.
Grades 2-3. Lee & Low Books, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sick > Fiction.
Beverages > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Community life > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.