- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||YA LAURE C (Text)||33126022190320||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA LAURE C (Text)||33126022190346||YA Fiction||Checked out||10/04/2018|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA LAURE C (Text)||33126022190338||YA Fiction||Checked out||10/16/2018|
- ISBN: 9781481481687 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1481481681 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781481481694 (trade paper)
- ISBN: 148148169X (trade paper)
- Physical Description: 407 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2017.
High school senior Tanner Scott has hidden his bisexuality since his family moved to Utah, but he falls hard for Sebastian, a Mormon mentoring students in a writing seminar Tanner's best friend convinced him to take.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bisexuality > Fiction.
Authorship > Fiction.
Mormons > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.