- 3 of 4 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 3 of 4 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086727||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086743||YA Fiction||Checked out||04/07/2018|
|Erlanger Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086750||New YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086768||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481418294 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1481418297 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781481418300 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1481418300 (paperback)
- Physical Description: viii, 401 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Now a senior at Pine Mountain Academy, fifteen-year-old Ryan Dean West becomes captain of the rugby team, shares his dormitory room with a twelve-year-old prodigy, Sam Abernathy, and through the course of the year learns to appreciate things he has tried to resist, including change.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Rugby football > Fiction.