- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||YA PARSO A (Text)||33126020223214||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA PARSO A (Text)||33126020223206||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399168475 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0399168478 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA), 
|Summary, etc.:|| "High-schooler Jason, who lives with a drunk, abusive father at home, hopes to earn enough money to escape with his younger sister, Janie, by being tough at school, but the stakes grow ever more dangerous and soon even his fists and ability to think on his feet are not enough to keep his head above water."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Violence > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Child abuse > Fiction.
Family violence > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.