- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||TURAN J (Text)||33126014286839||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||TURAN J (Text)||33126014286813||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764212758 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0764212753 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, 
"In 1882, Miss Harriet Peabody is a shop girl with high hopes in New York City, but her love of fashion isn't enough to smooth her launch into fashionable society on the arm of businessman Mr. Oliver Addleshaw, especially in light of their unusual arrangement"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businessmen > Fiction.
Fashion designers > Fiction.