- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA DUNBA H (Text)||33126020226886||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780738744308 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0738744301 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 257 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Woodbury, Minnesota : Flux, 
|Summary, etc.:|| After surviving a car crash that kills his best friend Lizzie, sixteen-year-old Cal Ryan must work through his grief and figure out his relationship with their other best friend, Spencer
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.