The lion and the bird / Marianne Dubuc ; translated from the French by Claudia Z. Bedrick.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E DUBUC M (Text)||33126019605421||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E DUBUC M (Text)||33126019605553||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781592701513 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1592701515 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Enchanted Lion Books, 2014.
First published in French in 2013 by Les Éditions de la Pastèque under title: Le lion et l'oiseau.
"A lion finds a wounded bird in his garden and decides to care for it through the winter. When spring arrives, the bird's flock returns. The bird goes off with its flock. Lion is sad. But autumn brings a wonderful surprise"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Lion > Fiction.
Birds > Fiction.
Seasons > Fiction.