- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E JAY A (Text)||33126019617095||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E JAY A (Text)||33126019617079||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781782850427 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1782850422 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| When a giant octopus entangled in fishing line is washed ashore during a big storm and becomes stranded on the beach, a young boy and girl, assisted by various sea creatures, push and pull him back to sea. Includes endnotes on marine life, lighthouses, and items that wash up on beaches.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beaches > Fiction.
Wildlife rescue > Fiction.
Marine animals > Fiction.
Stories without words.