Flip & Fin : we rule the school! / by Timothy Gill ; illustrated by Neil Numberman.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E GILL T (Text)||33126019925753||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E GILL T (Text)||33126019925795||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062243003 (trade ed.)
- ISBN: 0062243004 (trade ed.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Flip, a sandshark, practices all week for Joke Day at school, but when the time comes and he faces a big crowd, Flip freezes until his twin brother, Fin, comes to the rescue.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jokes > Fiction.
Stage fright > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Sand tiger shark > Fiction.
Sharks > Fiction.