The Rosie project : [a novel] / Graeme Simsion.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||SIMSI G (Text)||33126017412515||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||SIMSI G (Text)||33126017412523||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||SIMSI G (Text)||33126017412549||Adult Fiction||Checked out||07/06/2018|
- ISBN: 1476729085 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781476729084 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1476729093 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781476729091 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 295 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
Subtitle from dust jacket.
Don Tillman, a professor of genetics, sets up a project designed to find him the perfect wife, starting with a questionnaire that has to be adjusted a little as he goes along. Then he meets Rosie, who is everything he's not looking for in a wife, but she ends up his friend as he helps her try and find her biological father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College teachers > Fiction.
Genetics > Research > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.