My daddy, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. / by Martin Luther King III ; illustrated by AG Ford.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B K53ki (Text)||33126023163003||JBiography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B K53ki (Text)||33126017321013||JBiography||Checked out||03/04/2019|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B K53ki (Text)||33126017321021||JBiography||Checked out||03/06/2019|
- ISBN: 9780060280758 (hardcover bdg)
- ISBN: 0060280751 (hardcover bdg)
- ISBN: 9780060280765 (lb bdg)
- ISBN: 006028076X (lb bdg)
- ISBN: 9780064462099
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Amistad, c2013.
An account of the author's brief years shared with his civil rights leader father offers insight into their special bond, their separation during Dr. King's imprisonment, and the author's five-year-old witness to the famous "I Have a Dream" speech.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 > Family.
King, Martin Luther, III. > Childhood and youth.
African Americans > Civil rights > History > 20th century.