- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E BROWN P (Text)||33126018787667||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E BROWN P (Text)||33126018787717||Easy||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E BROWN P (Text)||33126018787675||Easy||Checked out||10/30/2017|
- Other Titles: Mister Tiger goes wild
- ISBN: 9780316200639 (trade)
- ISBN: 0316200638 (trade)
- Physical Description: 42 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bored with city life and the proper behavior it requires, Mr. Tiger has a wild idea that leads him to discover his true nature.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tiger > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Etiquette > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.