- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA WELLS D (Text)||33126018460760||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062071071 (hardcover bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062071076 (hardcover bdg.)
- Physical Description: 564 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, c2013.
"With the Help of Samm and Heron, Kira sets out on a desperate search for clues as to who she is, while Marcus and the remaining human population gear up for war with the Paritals"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
Medical care > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Robots > Fiction.