Iron curtain : the crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956 / Anne Applebaum.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||947.000904 A648i 2012 (Text)||33126017634720||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||947.000904 A648i 2012 (Text)||33126017634688||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385515696 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0385515693 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xxxvi, 566 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st United States ed.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -541) and index.
In the long-awaited follow-up to her Pulitzer Prize-winning "Gulag," acclaimed journalist Anne Applebaum delivers a groundbreaking history of how Communism took over Eastern Europe after World War II and transformed in frightening fashion the individuals who came under its sway.