Malcolm at midnight / W. H. Beck ; pictures by Brian Lies.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J BECK W (Text)||33126018223382||JFiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J BECK W (Text)||33126018223374||JFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780547681009 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0547681003 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 262 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Books for Children, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Malcolm, a smaller than average rat, loves life at McKenna School and the secret society of classroom pets that keep children out of trouble, but when Aggy the iguana disappears Malcolm must use all of his ratty persistence to prove his innocence and save her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rats as pets > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.